Why should you install Gutter Guard?
- Gutter Guard allows the easy flow of water off the roof, along the gutter and down pipe and safely away from your property
- Gutter Guard protects your home against fire damage from the burning embers of a bush fire igniting the accumulated gutter debris
- Gutters that are clogged or dirty can rust and deteriorate, which can cause major problems for your roof. Gutters will last up to 2-3 times longer with Gutter Guard installed
- Prevents rotting roof timbers from overflowing gutters back-flowing into the roof cavity and damaging your ceiling
- If you have tank water, gutter guard ensures clean water without debris
- Gutter Guard and animals : prevents bird droppings, building of nest, spiders, vermin and other animals making a home in your roof. Also prevents small animals from getting trapped in the roof and mosquitos breeding from stagnant water pooled in gutter
- Gillespie Gutter Service match the colour of the Gutter Guard to your roof and gutter
How Gutter Guard Service Works?
First we determine the best type of gutter guard to suit your conditions. Steep pitch or difficult to access roofs often work best with a premium leafscreener type gutter guard since it increases the intervals between needing to get up there again to clean it!.
Then its a simple matter of cleaning the gutters thoroughly and flushing the downpipes before installing the guard.
Heres a closeup of the installed gutter guard. This particular guard is an aluminium mesh designed for fire zoned areas such as occur commonly in the Hornsby shire.